Tankless Water Heaters: Liberty Plumbing and Septic, Lakeland FL
Thanks to a new technology, hot water tanks will soon not be needed any more. The new tankless water heaters provide hot water to your home without you having to install a bulky hot water tank. And if you are worried about the amount of water that you will get from this water heater, don’t! You will get enough hot water for all your needs, right from your showers and the taps in your bathroom to your washing machine and dish washer.
At Liberty Plumbing and Septic, our expert professional plumbers will help you with all your plumbing fittings, installation of equipment and septic tanks. We provide you with guaranteed service that you will definitely be happy with, at a very affordable price. Call us and book your appointment with Liberty Plumbing and Septic today.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
• Hot water on demand! You get instant hot water with this heater and you won’t need to ration it out.
• The tankless water heater is available in different sizes. This means that you can decide how much hot water you need or use and buy the appropriate size accordingly.
• It is an energy saver. Considering your heating appliances often constitute a large part of your electricity bill, these hot water heaters use up to 40% less electricity than some of the older traditional hot water tanks.
• Overall energy is not wasted. Traditional tanks keep reheating the water that is stored in them. The tankless water heaters heat new water that is flowing through so you will see a lot of energy savings.
• If you ever have a problem with these tanks, only a part will need to be changed, unlike a lot of other systems where you have to replace the whole system. This will save you costs on any repairs.
• It is a very eco-friendly machine since it has lower CO2 emissions and it is energy efficient.
• The best part about the tankless water heater is that it is very compact. This means that you will get your unlimited supply of hot water without having to keep aside a large space for a water heating tank.
Plumbers for Tankless Water Heaters
It may be difficult to install a water heater on your own but the final product is definitely worth spending a little extra to get a plumber to do the job. Call a professional plumber to install the water heater and also connect it to the necessary fittings. This will save you a lot of time and possible a huge mess because you don’t want something to go wrong with your plumbing fittings. Ideally, get a good plumber who you can call if you ever have a problem with the hot water heater. Remember that it should ideally be serviced every six months, so it would be good to have a plumber or a plumbing company who will address all these issues and service the heater whenever necessary.